Napoleon Electronic Music Festival event to come, more this week

Cam'ron Hardy, News Editor

On Monday, an unfriending procrastination zoom will be held from 4 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. The event will also be held at the Gregg Technology Center.

On Tuesday, Taylor Hall will be serving hot chocolate in celebration of hot chocolate day from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.

On Tuesday, a job fair prep workshop will be held from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. in the Career Services building. Attendants will learn about updating a resume, knowing what to wear to an interview or at work, and more. The event is also available over zoom from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. For more information contact [email protected]

An extreme makeover: GPA edition event will be held via zoom from 3 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. The event will also be held at the Gregg Technology Center on Tuesday.

The process of obtaining internship will be held via zoom from 3 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. in 2611 McAfee Gym on Tuesday.

Wednesday – Immanuel Lutheran Campus Ministry will be hosting a bingo night from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the Immanuel Lutheran Student Center.

On Thursday, Stevenson Tower Grill will be serving tater tots in celebration of tater tot day.

Career Service will be serving pizza and discussing different topics from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. in room 1301 in the Human Services Center on Thursday.

Discover your learning workshop will be held via zoom from 2:30 p.m. to 3 p.m. on Thursday.

On Thursday, a Napoleon Electronic Music Festival from 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. in the Black Box in Doudna Fine Arts Center.

On Friday, a transfer open house will take place from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.

Cam’ron Hardy can be reached at 581-2812 or at [email protected].