New Tarble Arts Exhibits to come this week

Cam'ron Hardy, News Editor

On Monday, Michael Godard, the last interview for the presidential search, will take place in the Arcola/Tuscola Room in the Martin Luther King Jr. University Union from 3 p.m. to 3:50 p.m. Pizza will be provided.

Rape Aggression Defense Self-Defense Training will be held from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. The event is free for women and are required to attend both sessions to receive a certificate of completion.

On Tuesday, Pantherpalooza will take place in the Martin Luther King Jr., University Union in the Grand Ballroom from 2 p.m. until 5 p.m. The event gives students to connect with over 100 clubs and organizations on Eastern’s campus. Refreshments will be served along with free t-shirts and other giveaways.

A self-care open session will be held in the Effingham Room in the MLK Jr., Union Effingham Room at 11 a.m. The event will allow students to find out what is best for their own self-care.

Narcan training will be held in the Taylor Hall basement classroom from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

On Wednesday, an escape room will take place at the student center, which starts at 7 p.m. and is free for all Eastern students.

The second session for the R.A.D Self Defense Training will take place form 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.

Student government will meet at 7 p.m.

On Thursday, the “Falling into Milk” installation will be shown from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. in the Common space of Tarble Arts Center. The event is free and open to the public.

“To Bear the Mark of Time”, will also be presented at Tarble Arts Center at the Main Galleries from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. The event is free and open to the public.

Art in Residence: Studio Land Arts (Working Studio) will be held in the Studio Gallery in Tarble Arts Center from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.

The three Tarble Arts Center events will take place again on Friday at the same location at the same times.

Cam’ron Hardy can be reached at 581-2812 or at [email protected]