Board of Trustees to discuss Glassman’s personnel contract

The Board of Trustees will meet in the Grand Ballroom of the Martin Luther King Jr. University Union at 1 p..m. on Friday.

Cam'ron Hardy, News Editor

The Board of Trustees will meet Friday at 1 p.m. in the Grand Ballroom in the Martin Luther King Jr. University Union to discuss University President David Glassman’s personnel contract and a preview of what his first semester back as a professor will look like.

The Board will be discussing the contractual agreement for teamsters, one of the labor unions on campus and the Sarah Bush Lincoln, as well as personnel contracts.

Following the action items, Glassman will deliver his scheduled president’s report, specifically about the Panther Portal Overviews and the Living Learning Communities.

Reports from constituencies and the summary of purchases from $100,000 to $249,999. The Fiscal Year 2022 deposit and investments report as of Dec. 31, last year.

Lead negotiator for Eastern’s University Professionals of Illinois, Billy Hung, will give an update about the contract negotiations during public comment.

The financial aid programs report and university highlights. Other matters and public comments.

Cam’ron Hardy can be reached at 581-2812 or at [email protected]