Registration opens Monday for seniors, priority students

Katja Benz, Campus Reporter

Registration for the Spring 2022 semester opens Monday for seniors and priority undergraduate students.

Juniors and underclassmen can register in the following weeks, with juniors being able to register starting on Monday, Oct. 25, sophomores being able to register starting on Monday, Nov. 1 and freshmen being able to register starting on Monday, Nov. 8.

Students can find available classes on their PAWS account by clicking the ‘Student’ tab then clicking ‘Registration.’ Under ‘Registration,’ they can click ‘Look Up Classes,’ which will allow them to look up classes based on the term and subject.

There is also late registration. Students can register for classes up to Jan. 14, with the Spring 2022 semester starting Jan. 10. There is a $25 fee for registering late.

Students should meet with their academic advisor in their department before registering for classes.

After speaking with their adviser, students will get an alternative PIN number, which is necessary when registering for their courses.

Katja Benz can be reached at 581-2812 or [email protected]