FEATURE PHOTO: Second interview for dean of CHHS

Jeanne Lord, the current interim dean of the College of Health and Human Services, was the second person to be interviewed for the dean of the College of Health and Human Services Wednesday morning in Booth Library. Lord talked about her past work and projects here at Eastern. Recently her and other faculty members were invited to Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center. There she discussed the health program on campus, and she wanted the faculty at Sarah Bush to know that Eastern is available as a source to them in the future. She also discussed her flexibility with dean positions, and how she is willing to learn what she needs to fulfill the position to its fullest. “The reason that visibility is so critical, is because that its not just to say ‘Hey, we are the College of Health and Human Services’ its about creating opportunities for our students. That’s what visibility is about, its about creating opportunities for networking, its about creating opportunities for them to do internships, independent study, study abroad, career placement, career advancement, that’s what visibility is about.” Lord said during the interview.

Jordan Boyer

Jordan Boyer

Jordan Boyer

About the Photographer
Jordan Boyer, Photo Editor

Hi I’m Jordan Boyer and I am the photo editor and former editor-in-chief at The Daily Eastern News. I am a senior history major and journalism minor....