The Daily Eastern News

CFD responds to attic fire Sunday

Staff Report

March 3, 2019

The Charleston Fire Department extinguished an attic fire at a residence located at 319 Madison Avenue early Sunday morning. The cause of the fire was faulty electrical wiring, according to the press release. Prior to the fire department’s arrival, the Charleston Police Department reported smoke coming from t...

CFD responds to attic fire Sunday

Staff Report

March 3, 2019

The Charleston Fire Department extinguished an attic fire at a residence located at 319 Madison Avenue early Sunday morning. The cause of the fire was faulty electrical wiring, according to the press release. Prior to the fire department’s arrival, the Charleston Police Department reported smoke coming from t...

The student news site of Eastern Illinois University in Charleston, Illinois.
Madison Avenue