This week’s Student Government meeting will be the last one held for the semester.
During executive reports, Noor-ul-Haash Khamisani, the Student Body President, and Michael Perri, the Executive Vice President, plan to inform everyone what will be done for the rest of the semester.
There will be updates on how Speaker of the Senate elections will go since by the bylaws it is a two-week process, but the first week had to be canceled due to a lack of quorum.
A possible outcome could be the elections being postponed until next semester.
Another is that the Bylaws may be suspended with a true majority 2/3rds vote so that the discussions and voting may take place in the same week.
Continuing from before Thanksgiving break, there will be on the consent agenda the appointment of several people to the Bylaws Review Committee:
· Michael Perri
· Seth Yeakel
· Rachel Ashley
· Destinee Patterson
Also on the consent agenda is the appointment of Ashley Bartley to the Student Dean Advisory Council.
Executive reports will include reports from:
· Student Body President – Noor-ul-Haash Khamisani
· Executive Vice President – Michael Perri
· Vice President of Academic Affairs – Justin Richards
· Vice President of Student Affairs – Skylar Coffey
This will be followed by Committee Reports from the following:
· Academic Affairs – Rachel Ashley
· Business Affairs – Elizabeth Stephens
· Diversity Affairs – Morgan Rigdon
· Internal Affairs – Zoey White
· University Enhancement – Zach Bray
· Student Affairs – Seth Yeakel
Helena Edwards can be reached at 581-2812 or [email protected]