FEATURE PHOTO: Hot chocolate, cold weather

Caroline+Baumket%2C+a+freshman+history+major%2C+talks+to+a+student+senator+during+the+%E2%80%9CBaby+it%27s+Finals+Outside%2C%22+organized+by+the+Student+Senate%2C+in+Coleman+Hall+on+Tuesday+afternoon.+Baumket+said+the+pamphlets+the+student+senators+handed+out+were+helpful%2C+and+the+hot+chocolate+was+nice+since+it+was+cold+outside.+

Caroline Baumket, a freshman history major, talks to a student senator during the “Baby it's Finals Outside,

Caroline Baumket, a freshman history major, talks to a student senator during the “Baby it's Finals Outside," organized by the Student Senate, in Coleman Hall on Tuesday afternoon. Baumket said the pamphlets the student senators handed out were helpful, and the hot chocolate was nice since it was cold outside.

Elizabeth Wood

Elizabeth Wood

Elizabeth Wood

Elizabeth Wood, Photo Editor

Caroline Baumket, a freshman history major, talks to a student senator during the “Baby it’s Finals Outside,” organized by the Student Senate, in Coleman Hall on Tuesday afternoon. Baumket said the pamphlets the student senators handed out were helpful, and the hot chocolate was nice since it was cold outside.