Yearbook senior portraits available until Friday

Jarad Jarmon, Associate News Editor

Seniors graduating in December have until Friday, to make sure their face and name exist in the upcoming Warbler Yearbook, to set up an appointment.

While a photographer from Lauren Studios will be returning Jan. 19 until Jan. 23 to give seniors another chance to have their senior portraits taken, those graduating this winter will be unable to have theirs taken then.

Gina Volk, the Warbler editor-in-chief, said portraits taken this week will be the last set of portraits before they graduate.

“They can’t come in January to get their portrait taken because they are already graduated,” Volk said.

Seniors graduating in May will be able to set up an appointment this week as well as in January.

To sign up for an appointment, students must go to the college and university portrait appointments page of the Lauren Studios Website. Volk said seniors should have received an email providing a login for the site, but they can still create an account by typing Panthers in the school login section.

They will be selecting several poses when making the appointment. A cap and gown will be provided for the shoot.

The portraits are being taken in the Conference Room 2522 in Buzzard Hall.

The yearbook staff will also be taking organization photos from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. until Friday in the Greenup Room in the Martin Luther King Jr. University Union. An appointment is not needed in order to take a photo.

The Warbler Yearbooks will be available at the cap and gown distribution area in March for free.

Jarad Jarmon can be reached at 581-2812 or [email protected].